- Traverse the attachments using only hands and arms and ring the bell.
- Stay within one lane, without moving laterally.
- Feet cannot touch the ground to create an advantage.
- Using vertical truss as a ladder to start the obstacle, traverse or complete the obstacle.
- Feet or legs touching the attachments, including traversing above the bars.
- Failure to ring the bell.
- Using more than one lane to complete the obstacle.
- A competitor is considered to have attempted the obstacle once both of the Competitor’s feet have left the starting step.
- A competitor may use horizontally located truss to start the obstacle, or transfer during the traverse phase of the obstacle.
Source: 2023 Spartan Rules of Competition