- Climb up and over the wall without using the support bracing, the sides of the wall, flag poles, or straps
- Inability to climb over the wall and descend to the other side
- Using the support structure, sides of the wall, or straps to aid in balance, ascending or descending.
- Male competitors using the red step designated for female use only.
- The red step may be used by female athletes only.
Get to know more about conquering the 8FT Wall as we go Into The Obstacles. Learn from Coach Nico as he explains how to conquer this obstacle at Episode 01 of Into The Obstacles.
Source: 2023 Spartan Rules of Competition